Okays okays. Listen up. Cheyy. Haha. What's our BIG plan now? Are we still having our gathering or not? Wahlau. This thing to consider can take ages man. Sheesh. Why don't we just have a vote? Vote as in voting. No comments alright. 'Cause again, it'll take time to decide. I have some outing in mind. Simple. It's either going to SENTOSA, ZOO, ICE-SKATING or PICNIC.
So among these few, please pick your choice. When you made up your mind, do text me or huiyin alrite. Dateline for voting will be on the erms, 23th Feb 09. You got 3 days!! So, make your choice and we'll see how it goes. Just make it simple okays. We don't need much of a hassle for this right? So yeah. Make it real quick. And reminder, those who doesn't vote, i'll take it that you won't be joinning us.
Okays. I think i'll end this post and that's it. I'm done here. Get back to me or huiyin asap. Take care. Buh-byee! =)
P.S. Huiyin, Is this bottle tree village even in singapore? I've never heard of it. 'Cause if it is, we can include it in. Hmm..
of cos it's in sg. haha. but i dunno ex or not to rent the place. hahah. er, i think i'll vote for... picnic ;D simple and easy! muahahah. As for the handphone sms voting, Ngai yun, u can get either of hanisah or my number from nicholas. :)
ReplyDelete